Wind turbine safety is paramount to Australian Wind Services, and our focus on safety is one of our main strengths in the marketplace.
Our sound approach to safety ensures our technicians can commence work immediately at any wind farm site.
Australian Wind Services recognises the importance of efficient systems in providing the highest quality customer service.
In line with our continued commitment to our customers, the environment and to improve our management systems we are:
- CM3 qualified
- Have an Integrated Management System
- Working towards securing certification ISO 9001 Quality Management System and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
Through our strong commitment and focus on quality systems and processes that deliver the very best to our team and clients, Australian Wind Services has achieved an Achilles Accreditation, paving the way for ISO accreditations.
Working with our clients
We understand the critical importance of management systems, processes and procedures, and work with our clients to comply with their internal quality and environmental accreditation requirements.
Occupational Health And Safety (OHS)
Australian Wind Services is committed to:
- Promoting a safe working environment for all its personnel
- Complying with all on site safe work policies
- Ensuring all our personnel have relevant and up-to-date training in safety procedures and the use and up-keep of their personal protection equipment.
Accreditation of our wind turbine technicians
All our technicians are fully accredited in the latest safety practices. With our support, many of our technicians also hold wind turbine industry specific certifications.
We invest significantly in the ongoing development and training of all our personnel, ensuring our team’s expertise and professionalism is second to none.
Our sound approach to safety ensures Australian Wind Services’ technicians can commence work immediately at any wind farm site.
Standard training courses and GWO accredited training undertaken by all technical personnel include:
- White card construction
- Senior first aid and defibrillator
- Working safely at heights
- Accredited vertical rescue
- Confined space entry
- Accredited training as dogmans, riggers and non-slewing mobile crane operators
- Accredited training to operate elevated work platforms and telescopic material handlers
- Tower Rescue
- LV Rescue
- HV Recipient
- HV Operator
- Level 2 First Aid and CPR
- Fire Awareness and Safety
- Mental Health First Aid Certification