Our focus is to provide quality service, to the highest standards of safety, and maximise the availability of wind turbines, and we achieve this through our wind turbine Operations and Maintenance models.
What are our wind turbine Operations and Maintenance (O&M) models?
Our integrated and flexible service models put our team alongside your onsite teams for an intensive period of time, conducting services and identifying issues that the onsite team can fix.
This means you get the specialist skills of our technicians, while retaining the onsite team’s intimate knowledge of the farm and fleet.
Benefits of the O&M Models
- The maintenance program is undertaken over a shorter period of time, maximising the availability of wind turbines
- Productivity remains high
- Breakdowns across the fleet remain low
Proven success of the O&M Models
Our service models are proven through our successful, long-term partnership with ACCIONA at the following locations:
- the 192MW capacity farm at Waubra, Victoria’s second largest wind farm
- the 46.5MW capacity wind farm at Gunning in New South Wales
Through this partnership we have become the only Australian based, independently owned and operated company to have an Operations and Maintenance (O&M) contract.